MAGICAL THINGS HAPPEN WHEN HR PEOPLE HELP HR PEOPLE
HR Inside Track is an interactive guide for career advancement of the progressive HR professional. We are dedicated to supporting talented HR people in achieving interview opportunities throughout Southeast Florida and regionally across the state of Florida.
GIFTING ENERGY FLOWS FORWARD
We share and support one another with advice and techniques on getting those all-important HR job interviews. Insider tips from professional recruiters, hands-on advice about social networking, personal branding and the role of psychometric testing in the pre-employment screening process are just a few topics we’ve explored. Together we learn and gain from those who once reached out and are now positioned to assist fellow HR job seekers.
The blog was established by Mike Powers in partnership with panelists from the Competitive Edge Series of educational sessions. Our panelists and supporters are leaders in the South Florida HR community through:
- HRPBC, (Human Resource Association of Palm Beach County)
- HRABC, (Human Resource Association of Broward County)
- GMSHRM, (Greater Miami Society of Human Resource Management)
- South Florida NAAAHR, (National African American Association of Human Resources)
- South Florida SMA, (Staffing Management Association)
- HRMA, (Human Resource Martin County)
JOIN THE DIALOGUE
If you see something interesting, please contribute, share, post questions, tell an HR friend, or simply “like” us and come back to visit. We embrace a very different process of having fun. Our focus is on creating multiple HR interviewing opportunities simultaneously.
If you have suggestions or feedback on any of the subject matter within this blog, please send us a note.